Institution and Program Modification

Private postsecondary institutions and out-of-state public institutions operating under a current Certificate of Authorization requesting either programmatic or institutional changes must seek Coordinating Board approval of those changes.

Contact staff for the following forms or procedures

  • Program addition, deletion, or modification
  • Institution name change
  • Institution ownership change


Institution and Program Modification

Inquiries regarding institution and program modification should be directed to Paul Shuler.

Email Paul Shuler