202114apr10:00 am12:00 pmFamily Practice Residency Program Advisory Committee (FPRAC)10:00 am - 12:00 pm Event Type:Family Practice Residency Advisory Committee (FPRP)
Agenda Welcome and Introduction – Mike Ragain, MD, Chair Consideration of Summary Notes for November 4, 2020 meeting – Dr. Ragain Coordinating Board Update – CB Staff Legislative Session – John Wyatt, Sr. Director, External
- Welcome and Introduction – Mike Ragain, MD, Chair
- Consideration of Summary Notes for November 4, 2020 meeting – Dr. Ragain
- Coordinating Board Update – CB Staff
- Legislative Session – John Wyatt, Sr. Director, External Relations
- GME Program – Cindy Fisher, Program Director
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians Update – Tom Banning, CEO and Executive Director, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Update on the Faculty Development Center – Cindy Passmore, Executive Director, Faculty Development Center
- Consideration and Discussion of Annual Written Reports submitted by programs summarizing activities of Fiscal Year 2020 – Dr. Ragain
- Consideration and Discussion of Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Financial Reports submitted by programs – Fred Onger, MD, Vice Chair
- Consideration and Discussion of future agenda items and meeting dates – Dr. Ragain
Governor Abbott’s office approved a request by the Office of the Attorney General to temporarily suspend a limited number of open meeting laws in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disaster. This action will allow governmental bodies to conduct meetings by telephone or video conference to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings (also called “social distancing”) to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). All persons requesting to address the Committee regarding an item on this agenda should do so in writing at least 24 hours before the start of the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org. A toll-free telephone number, free-of-charge video conference link, or other means will be provided by which to do so.
Link will be available at the time of the meeting.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm