The purpose of the Comprehensive College Readiness and Success Models for the 60x30TX (CRSM) is to award “funding based on student served” grants that support scaling and enhancing comprehensive strategies and activities to accomplish the priorities of the agency for achieving the goals and targets of the new higher education strategic plan, 60x30TX. To receive funding, eligible applicants will propose projects that implement, enhance, and scale corequisite models to meet or exceed the requirements of HB 2223 (85th Legislature, Regular Session).
Applicants should clearly demonstrate how the proposed project will increase the availability of core requisite models and support student success in the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) liable college-level course. All proposed projects should be supported by promising and best practices within the field.
Request for Application (RFA)
Application Forms (MS Word)
(Note: These dates reflect an amendment to the RFA and will differ from those in the posted RFA.)
- Budget Webinar: June 7, 2018 at 2:00pm C.S.T.
- Notice of Intent to Apply Deadline: May 25, 2018 at 5:00pm C.S.T.
- Inquiry Deadline: June 8, 2018 at 5:00pm C.S.T.
- Application Deadline: June 22, 2018 at 5:00pm C.S.T.
- THECB Announces Awards: On or around July 16, 2018
To get the greatest benefit from the webinar, we STRONGLY ENCOURAGE a complete review of the RFA with special attention to the areas listed below in advance of attending the webinar or viewing the recording. This webinar only addresses the specified Budget components of the RFA. All other questions regarding the RFA need to be submitted in writing to the THECB in accordance with Section 5 (Inquiries) in the RFA.
- Budget (Section 10.5)
- Payment Terms (Section 11.5)
- Proposed Budget Form (Appendix E)
- Completion Funding Terms (Appendix F)
- Completion Funding Calculation Worksheet (Appendix G)