Perkins Portal, Tools, and Data Resources
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board makes the following tools and data resources available to assist institutions in managing their Perkins programs.
- Perkins Grants Portal– Web location for Basic and State Leadership applications, amendments, expenditure reports and quarterly reports.
- Perkins Leadership Pre-Proposal – Step one for Leadership Competitions 1, 2 and 3.
- Uniform Grants Guidance – Manual of uniform administrative requirements, cost principles and audit requirements for Federal awards.
- Perkins Data Resources– Searchable district and program-level data on Perkins core indicators.
- Perkins Indirect Cost Estimator – Tool for calculating or verifying indirect costs.
- Inventory Disposition Request for the Carl D. Perkins Grant – Form to request permission for the transfer or sale of capital equipment or a cumulative supplies inventory exceeding $5,000 in value and purchased with Perkins funds.
General Inquiries should be directed to Mindy.Nobles@highered.texas.gov.