Administrative Changes

Administrative changes involve the creation of or changes to an academic administrative unit at a university or health-related institution. Administrative changes include the creation of new administrative units–colleges, schools, divisions, departments–as well as changes to existing administrative units, such as a name change, consolidation of existing units, or movement of a program into another unit.

Institutions should notify the Board of administrative changes using the Administrative Change Notification FormThe form should be submitted through the online portal. After review, staff will make the necessary changes to the administrative structure and respond with a letter and information sheet.