Program Development & Modifications
The Coordinating Board conducts the review and approval of new career and technical education (CTE) applied baccalaureate degrees, applied associate degrees, and workforce certificate programs at community, state, and technical colleges, as well as the offering of programs by distance education or off-campus instruction.
- New Associate Degree & Certificate Program Requests
Guidelines and criteria for establishing certificate or associate degree programs at community and technical colleges.
- Applied Baccalaureate Degree Program Requests by Public Junior Colleges
Guidelines and criteria for establishing baccalaureate degree programs at community colleges.
- Unique Need Course Requests
Policy and guidelines relating to Unique need courses which are academic courses created by a college to satisfy a unique need and designed to transfer into a baccalaureate program
- 60 Semester Credit Hour (SCH) Exemptions
Information relating to 60 Semester Credit Hour Exemption requests.
- Distance Education Resources
Information for Public Institutions seeking the approval process, notification requirements, and funding of distance education programs and courses.
- Course and Degree Program Inventories
Online tools for course and program inventories common to all institutions.
- Status of Pending Program & Administrative Change Requests
Online system for tracking status of current program and administrative requests as well as information on actions taken by the Coordinating Board regarding past requests.