College Readiness and Success Models 2020 (CRSM-2020)
The purpose of the 2020 College Readiness and Success Models (CRSM-2020) Request for Applications (RFA) is to award competitive grants that support scaling and enhancing comprehensive strategies and activities to accomplish the priorities of the agency for achieving its vision and strategic goals, including 60x30TX.
THECB encourages applications from eligible institutions with a wide range of engagement and experience with corequisite models with demonstrated institutional support to help inform the future of statewide developmental education reform efforts. We expect Awarded Applicants to use the funds to support the next generation of the Texas Success Initiative and applicable supports to help close the equity gaps and increase success for underrepresented students.
Request for Application (RFA)
RFA ADDENDUM No. 1 (released March 10, 2020)
RFA ADDENDUM No. 2 (released March 26, 2020)
Mandatory Bidder's Webinar (recorded March 24, 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (updated April 14, 2020)
- March 18, 2020, 5 p.m. CT - Intent to Apply Deadline (Mandatory)*
- March 24, 2020, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. CT - Mandatory Bidder’s Webinar
- April 13, 2020 - Inquiry Deadline*
- May 4, 2020 - Application Deadline*
- On or around May 5, 2020 - Confirmation of Application Receipt by THECB*
- On or around May 19, 2020 - THECB Announces Grant Awards*
Point of Contact
All inquiries and communications concerning this RFA should be directed in writing via email.
- Pre-Award: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-Award: Mr. Keylan Morgan, M. Ed., Program Specialist V, email@example.com | 512-427-6244
No contact shall be made with other THECB personnel regarding this RFA. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in the disqualification of an Application.