2020 Higher Education Leadership Conference (Virtual Event)
When: November 19, 2020, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Where: Virtual Conference
The Leadership Conference will include panels and speakers covering the following topics:
- Effective trusteeship, ethics, and avoidance of conflicts of interest, to cover content required for university and college board members and trustees to know under Texas Education Code section 61.084.
- Revenue and budgeting processes for public community colleges and universities.
- Conducting monitoring and oversight of institutions of higher education.
- The 2020 State of Higher Education address, to be delivered by the Commissioner of Higher Education.
Registration for this event is closed
- Registration Roster
- 60x30TX Strategic Plan
- 2020 Texas Public Higher Education Almanac
- Biographies: Conference Presenters, Panelists, and Facilitators
- Biographies: Coordinating Board Members
- Additional Meeting Materials