2. Brief Overview of the Negotiated Rulemaking Process: What it is, What it’s not
3. Brief Overview of Roles and Responsibilities
a) Role of Facilitator
b) Role of Sponsor Agency
c) Role of Committee Members
4. Consideration and Possible Action to Approve Facilitator
5. Procedural Issues
a) Consideration and Possible Action to Approve Ground Rules
b) Consideration and Possible Action to Approve Definition of Consensus
6. Discussion of Draft Rule Language on Tuition Equalization Grant
7. Consideration and Possible Action to Approve Proposed Rule Language on Tuition Equalization Grant
Individuals who may require auxiliary aids or services for this meeting should contact Glenn Tramel, ADA Coordinator, at (512) 427-6193 at least five days before the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
All persons requesting to address the Committee regarding an item on this agenda should do so in writing at least 24 hours before the start of the meeting at Laurie.Frederick@highered.texas.gov. A toll-free telephone number, free-of-charge video conference link, or other means will be provided by which to do so.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 974 9136 0438