Procurement opportunities at the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) include but are not limited to: financial planning services, bond counsel services, development and implementation, nursing consultation, feasibility studies, program evaluation services, information technology services, external auditing services, computer equipment & peripherals, office furniture and office supplies.
- ITSAC Intent to Respond Final List_96 Vendor Eligible for Solicitation
- February 26, 2021 Pre-Bid Conference Webinar
- Addendum 1 Request for Proposal THECB Data Modernization Project Staff Augmentation
- Questions and Answers #1 Data Modernization Project
- Questions and Answers #2 Data Modernization Project
- Questions and Answers #3 Data Modernization Project
- Status Update
How can I do business with the THECB?
The THECB supports transparency in procurement. Texas state government bid opportunities, including those at the THECB, are posted in the Electronic State Business Daily (ESBD).
We are required to solicit pricing from the Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL). The CMBL is an electronic mail list administered by the Comptroller of Public Accounts which is a database of vendors registered by commodity codes who have provided contact information, commodity codes, and goods/services they offer. If you are not a member, and are interested in obtaining information about the program, you can call the CMBL Help Desk at 512-463-3459 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support the Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program by frequently procuring from HUBs goods and services to support THECB operations.
Statutorily Required Information
- The THECB Contract Report is provided in accordance with Texas Government Code (TGC), Section 2261.253, Governor Greg Abbott’s January 28, 2015 directive requiring public disclosure of all no-bid contracts, and Senate Bill 20, 84th Texas Legislature, Regular Session requiring state agencies to post all contracts with private vendors.
- The THECB Contracts $100,000 and Above Report is provided in accordance with TGC, Section 2054.126(d)(4).
The THECB’s Procurement and Contract Management Handbook is provided in accordance with TGC, Section 2261.256.