Program Development & Modifications
- New Associate Degree & Certificate Program Requests
Guidelines and criteria for establishing certificate or associate degree programs at community and technical colleges.
- Applied Baccalaureate Degree Program Requests by Public Junior Colleges
Guidelines and criteria for establishing baccalaureate degree programs at community colleges.
- Unique Need Course Requests
Policy and guidelines relating to Unique need courses which are academic courses created by a college to satisfy a unique need and designed to transfer into a baccalaureate program
- 60 Semester Credit Hour (SCH) Exemptions
Information relating to 60 Semester Credit Hour Exemption requests.
- Distance Education Resources
Information for Public Institutions seeking the approval process, notification requirements, and funding of distance education programs and courses.
- Course and Degree Program Inventories
Online tools for course and program inventories common to all institutions.
- Status of Pending Program & Administrative Change Requests
Online system for tracking status of current program and administrative requests as well as information on actions taken by the Coordinating Board regarding past requests.