Application Process & Employment Requirements
- A separate application must be submitted for each job posting.
- Applications should clearly describe how you meet the minimum requirements (education, experience, and knowledge, skills and abilities).
- Complete the entire application including the supplemental questions.
- A cover letter and/or resume may be attached to the application.
- A writing sample and/or completion of an assessment may be required during the application or interview process.
- Applicants may be required to provide official college transcripts, licenses, certifications, or other credentials.
- Foreign credentials may be required to be evaluated by an acceptable foreign credential evaluation service.
- Paper applications are not accepted.
- FAQs: Application Process
- Job offer and continuation of employment are contingent on:
- Proof of eligibility/authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Proof of educational credentials that satisfies the requirements of the position
- Satisfactory results from a criminal history background check, if applicable
- The THECB does not sponsor H-1B visas.
- The THECB does not allow dual employment with other state of Texas agencies or institutions.
Inquiries should be directed to HR@highered.texas.gov.